Sunday, September 26, 2010

Runnin solo...
Headed down Cape yesterday for a run out of Dennis to the end of the world,Provincetown,MA.Both of the dudes comin with had bike trouble so I went on my own.It was some sort of benefit for police dogs or something like that.I basically went for the ride because it was a nice day but I also wanted to scout out the route for something I want to get goin next year.It was a non-stop run,150+ bikes running red lights with the cops blockin all intersections on the way and ending up at the end of the P-town pier.My friggin exhaust pipe trouble continued with it hanging off all the way there and back so I put a tension spring on it today,we'll see later today...Here's some picks from yesterday.
Check out this sick ass grill truck...
 
I ended up next to all the cops but got no tickets for all my violations...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...