Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Here we go again...
I'm hoping to make NYC this weekend for the Dice Magazine release party on the 17th and the Brooklyn invitational on Sat. the 18th in Brooklyn.The last time I tried to make NY for the GR4 it didn't go so well but this one isn't as far and I think I got some heads to ride with.Only problem is I'm pretty fuckin broke and the exhaust problem on my Trumpet is still the biggest issue.I'm gonna do my best to get this all worked out and get down there but it ain't set in stone.If you know anything that could help me out please share the wealth.Place to stay,place to camp or an old car that I can crash in...ANYTHING! And by all means,if your heading that way hook up with me/us for the ride.

Fri. night the 17th is...

 
then on the 18th...
 

My route...

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...