Sunday, September 19, 2010

Off to Brooklyn,NYC...
So at the last minute I decided to shoot to NYC since it was where all the action was with the Dice Mag. party,the Indian Larry block party and the Brooklyn Invitational...plus plenty of other madness!
I got into town on Fri. afternoon and met up with T-Bone,a friend of a friend who was putting me up,at the Brooklyn Ale House on 8th and Berry.This place is the shit,definitely check it out when your down there!.The party started immediately as Christa,the lovely bartender and thanks for the shirt by the way,slang our drinks so fast we could barely keep up.Guinness and Jameson's was on the menu at this spot and it was a flowin!I went out for a smoke and met Stretch who was tryin to weld a bulkhead on the side of the building.He told me this was his first attempt at welding so since he was a friend of the bar I gave him a hand runnin some beads while I had my smoke and showed him how to set up his machine the right way.

 A few other guys stopped in after seeing my bike on the corner and hung out for a bit.Sorry man I completely forgot your name,It was a long night...
 After a while at this it I figured it was time to run over to Matchless for the Dice party...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...