Thursday, August 26, 2010

Century Cycles stop
After the "Run to the Rock" on the Vineyard last week I lost my inspection cap off of my intake valve on the Trumpet.Since I was going to be in So-Cal I knew if I made a stop at Century in San Pedro,CA. I'd find one and almost anything else I needed at the shop.Tim's a good guy and has a great place out there located at 1640 S. Pacific Ave.
 
The shop was featured in the "Harbortown Bobber" movie from One World Studios,The makers of "Choppertown". He had the cap I needed and a bunch of other cool shit I could use and let me snap some pic's of the shop.If your out there in the L.A. area go check them out and take a good walk around the shop,You never know what is sittin on a shelf in the corner or on the wall or where the bike on the floor came from in this place!
Century Cycles
and check out the blog at:
www.centurymotorcycles.blogspot.com
 Notice the "End of Summer Bash" flyer.It is only 3500 miles from the shop but you never know!
Thanks again Tim,See you next time I'm in Pedro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...