Saturday, March 19, 2011

What is goin on here?
 So I've been sittin here for the last two hours or so because my ankle is all fucked up and I can barely walk.I've been flippin through the boob tube and came across this show about Sturgis on the Travel Channel called "Sturgis: All Access",sounds tough huh...
Boy are you fuckin wrong!
 I guess I came in at 2 or 3 of the series but let me tell ya,what a bunch of horse shit this is.You just need to see it to understand but this should sum it up...
If your drivin your million dollar RV to Sturgis,you'll love it!

 So I've been lookin for a samle of this online and came across this...
 
 Holy Shit,this is way better than watchin a show with that Ian dude from 90210 and the Paul Mitchell guy riding with the guy that owns that jelly bean company,who shows up in his private jet,and has had another dude,who I'm thinkin is a rest stop queen build him a bike with a side car that looks like a jelly bean,with jelly beans painted all over it.Then there is a dude with the OCC guys,and even they don't seem to wan to hang with him,in his 10 million dollar RV drinkin wine with a bunch of I' guessing very well of dudes that all have RV and say "the out doors ain't for them"???WTF.
I can say at least the guys from the "Uglys" seemed cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...