Saturday, June 12, 2010

For the children over at C.C.
From comments a few posts down...
Wanted to make sure you get this,since your on hear reading my shit anyway.If I'm such a shit bag why are you on here?

To the clowns at the Coconut Customs blog:

Listen,I don't know what ever the fuck it was that I ever did to you kids but I'd sure like you to tell me face to face in stead of this computer tough guy shit.The only one of you I even know is Dylan and he is obviously a two faced piece of shit.And Warren,you don't have a fuckin clue who I am dude.You got no business talkin to me like that.Why didn't you silly little punks say anything Fri. night when you looked me right in the face in front of Bostons?Oh and Warren,I'm gonna assume you were throwing me the finger the other night when you shot passed me the atm.I barley saw you but I wondered.Consider that finger broken.
Hey,I'm free till 5pm today, let's meet up somewhere and hash this out like adults unless you ain't at that stage yet.You name the place and I'll be there when you boys think your ready and you can all come,bring your mama if you want,she can have some too.I could even stop by on Constitution if you want,but that would just be sad.

By the way,do your selves a favor,if you can't man up then shut up.Stop with the messaging.This lame ass attempt to look all grown up is a little sad.Put on your big boy pants and bring your asses out to play.Until then out of my fuckin way.

P.S.-This is from Mike Painter saying this.I ain't hiding behind any fake names.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...