Sunday, August 14, 2011

Island bound...
Headed to the island,Martha's Vineyard yesterday for the Run to the Rock.Last year was a pretty good time so I figured I take the quick boat ride over and check it out again.Grub is all you can eat,beers are $3 and they do bike games like slow races and weenie bite for the lady's so why the hell not go.Plus this year they added a wet T-shirt contest so it was just that much better...
Waitin for the ferry


The ride is about an hour so grab a beer and find a good spot to sit



SOA invades MV


Note: For some reason my phone sometimes takes pics that come out sideways.Even when I flip them on my pc they still load into Blogger like this and I'm way to hungover to give a shit.














Awesome  Indian





I ended up getting the "Best Rat Bike" trophy because like Panhead Mike said at the awards,"That bike Smoked for 45 minutes after he got here".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...