Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I just noticed...
Back in Sept I was out in NYC for the madness in Brooklyn on the 17th and 18th.The Dice Mag party,Brooklyn Invitational and the Indian Larry Motorcycles Block Partys were all goin on.When I got my new Cycle Source (Jan. 11') I found my bike on one of the pages of the I.L.M.B.P. section (pages 30-33) but I didn't notice that on the first page of that section I was standing in the center of the page...
Look,right there in the middle...
I stayed with T-Bone while I was there,Jamie hooked me up with a lid since in my rush I forgot to bring one and Ryan (Jamie's brother) and me blasted around Brooklyn for a while splittin lanes and runnin lights.I had some beer with them all and had a blast in the process!Thanks again for a great weekend fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...