Sunday, February 6, 2011

Almost died last night...
Well,not really but I did get real fucked up off of Carbon Monoxide fumes last night!!!
I was  welding with the gas powered Miller and I had one of these propane heaters going.Now I always leave the door up a bit or a window open but some of the boys came over and them fuckers always bitch about being cold so I shut the door and cranked the heat.After a few beers and a half a pack of butts,I've been smoking way to much,I was getting all sorts whacked out.I ended up out side trying to get air,puking my brains out.I had a massive headache all night.Well,I'm headin back out to the garage now.I need to finish the header I started for the trike,but I'm leaving the fuckin door open!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...