Monday, January 30, 2012

Rat


.

Rat Fuck!
Been kicked off Facebook again.This time for 7 days.There is something I would like to say to the person responsible for this BS...


-To who ever the fuck is flagging my pictures and getting me booted off Facebook I want you to know this.I will be just fine if I get kicked off of here for good,it won't ruin my life but you will always be a little rat bitch.You know down to your core you are a piece of shit and you hate yourself for it.I know I'll never find out who you are,that's fine.I'll be off doing the next thing that your jealous of and you'll be thinking up new ways to make yourself seem cool when on the inside your just afraid people will find out what you really are,just a fake piece of shit.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...