Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Keep on movin...
Well the time is here.I'll be out on the road,if everything goes as planned,for the next few weeks.Some localish,some semi-localish,some a few states away and some cross country flying mixed in too.
 Starting Thursday night I'll be heading off to the "Boston Rockers" meet at the "Bass Pro shop cruise night" in the Gillette Stadium parking lot in Foxboro,MA. at 5pm.
 Friday I'll be following my buddy Tony to Martha's Vineyard for the weekend.This will be a blast because Saturday is the "Run to the Rock 2010" party set up by the M.V. Harley Riders group.They got an all you can eat BBQ,bands,rodeo games.This will be a good time!
 After the weekend is over I got two days to recuperate and get the house ready for my boy who I'll be getting on Wednesday next week right after I go to court in Plymouth,MA. to fight a bogus $50 loud pipes ticket that I have been told I have to pay $25 just to get the right to fight...WTF?!?
Anyway,when I get back from Maine that night,where I have to drive to pick up my boy since his mother took him there once she was allowed by the state of Massachusetts,cock suckers,I have to get him right to bed because the next day we're leaving for L.A.
 Oh good old L.A. I always have a blast out there.Back to San Pedro to see my girls fam and all our friends on the west coast and I'm sure it wont be so damn hot out there either.We'll be out there for a week and I can't wait to go,but when I get back...GR4!
 Thats right,I will finaly get to the Gypsy Run this year and I have been waiting to go since last year.We'll only be riding out to up state N.Y. from Friday to Saturday night but I'm ok with that.I hope the Trumpet gets it's buety sleep while I'm in L.A.
 Well this is my plan,will it all happen?    I'll let you know...

Bass Pro Shops Cruise Night in Foxborough, MA
Thursday, August 12, 2010 5:00 PM 

Boston Rockers Old school Rods and rides

 Martha's Vineyard Harley Riders

Run to the Rock 2010

patch.jpg

The Gypsy Run

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...