Monday, June 28, 2010

Went over to the island for the night.
 Life at sea is the life for me...Yarrr Dee Harr Harrr
Some of the ol' lady's family was out from CA. and staying on the island (Martha's Vineyard,MA.) for the night so after dropping them at the ferry I decided to blast over myself on the bike for a quick ride and a few brews.
Tracie's niece and nephews on the boat
Hayden,Wren and Chance
 
On my way over the fog was as thick as pea soup but it never rained.

The Trumpet locked and loaded for the cruise in the hold.
Yaarr,a scurvy dog am I.
 
Washed up on shore on the Vineyard around 2:30pm
The back yard of T's "sorta" aunt's place.
Found this scoot sittin right across the street from Giodano's in Oaks Bluff where we had dinner,got my fat thumb in there some how...haha
This looked like a fun island bike.Supermotard!
The next day the wind picked up nice on the way back,white caps but no fog.
The dump ducks surf the air off the boat searchin for scraps and helicopters care the rich back to the main land.
Tracie and her niece Wren on the boat headin for home.
I'd like to thank the dock crew on the Vineyard side for takin an interest in my bike and forgetting to take my tickets,I'll be using them for a return trip real soon.

I'd also like to say good luck to officer Tom who is lookin to build his own Triumph soon.Word up to mail man Mike,gimmy my job back dude,Trucker Kev,good luck on that build,and to T.J, from Boston and his BMW,see you at the H-D party in the fall...if I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...